After you have applied for a special student status (e.g. person with a disability or sports professional) and related facilities and these have been approved, you must still activate the examination facilities you have been granted for each examination period or each examination opportunity. You must do this every examination period (examination opportunity) for each examination facility and for each examination. Examples of examination facilities include ‘student may sit the examination in an adapted room’, ‘student may use headphones’, and so on. Student services will process these submitted activation requests and inform you of their decision.
As from the academic year 2021-2022, we want to streamline the application process for examination facilities for all programmes and this means students will have to submit their applications through KULoket.
Examination facilities may only be activated for scheduled examinations and NOT for continuous evaluations.
ATTENTION: students who haven’t activated examination facilities through KULoket, will NOT be able to use examination facilities granted during the examinations.
How to activate examination facilities through KULoket
The function ‘Activation of Facilities’ is available at KULoket under the header ‘Registration & Applications’.
- On the overview page you select for which examination period (examination opportunity) you wish to activate examination facilities (follow the step-by-step guide).
- You then use the drop-down menu to select the examination facility you wish to activate for each scheduled examination.
- Do not forget to submit your activation request.
- Afterwards, you can consult the status of your request (submitted, cancelled, pending, approved, denied).
- Remember you have to repeat this for the other examination facilities and examinations.
- You will receive an email when your request is approved or denied.
Please also consult the full step-by-step guide.
Where do I find my approved examination facilities?
Go to “KULoket” > header “Registration & Applications” > “Activation of Facilities”. There you will find an overview of the facilities you have activated and for which CUs you have activated the facilities. It will also mention the status of your activation request (submitted, approved, denied).
Do you have questions or need assistance?